TeleBlend Reseller Program
The TeleBlend reseller program makes it easy for you to resell TeleBlend service regardless of your organization’s size or resources. With no sales quotas to meet, little to no start-up costs and full product and sales support, you can be ready to sell TeleBlend service quickly and easily. Your only responsibility as a reseller is customer acquisition. TeleBlend will take care of all customer support and hardware fulfilllment so you can focus on making this partnership as profitable as possible for yourself or your business.
What are the Benefits of Reselling TeleBlend Service?
- Simple start up with little to no initial costs
- No sales quota
- No cap on earnings or the number or customers you can acquire
- No requirements with size or reach of business or organization
- Opportunity to generate revenue stream through residual commission
- Monthly commission payments
- Full access and support from TeleBlend account managers
- Business and Residential product offerings
- Range of service offerings appealing to a large variety of demographics
- Nationwide reach
- Easy entrance into rapidly growing VoIP Industry
- Easy set up for customers – no onsite installations necessary
- No post sale customer contact or support
Why are people buying TeleBlend?
- Substantial cost savings – save up to 50% compared to traditional telephone companies
- Unlimited calling plans
- Everyday low prices – no more unexpected surprises
- Easy set-up –equipment comes configured and ready to use out of the box
- Customizable add-on plans assure customers get exactly what they want
- No Contracts or Cancellation Fees
- FREE calling features including voicemail, call forwarding, Findme, 3 way calling and more
- Online member portals give customers maximum functionality and performance over their account and features
- Portable/Convenient - customers can take their service with them if they move
How to Get Started
Step 1 Apply online.
Step 2 Speak with a TeleBlend reseller program manager for prequalification.
Step 3 Fill out and sign a TeleBlend reseller agreement, W9 and vendor form.
Step 4 Start selling TeleBlend phone service!